A Personality Disorder is one that is characterized by rigid, unhealthy thoughts that affect the way a person thinks and behaves, which significantly interrupts daily functioning. Symptoms usually start to appear in your adulthood and may include:
- Behaving in an odd or eccentric fashion
- Feeling distrustful or suspect of others
- Overreacting to perceived insults
- Having a limited range of emotional expression
- Appearing cold or indifferent to others
- Believing you can influence events with your thoughts
If you or your loved one have experienced any of these symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our knowledgeable clinicians are here to help personalize a treatment plan for you.
To schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact our office by phone at:
Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m.
If you are unable to get through, please leave a message detailing your name, phone number, and reason for your call.
Someone from our office will return your call as soon as possible.