Dr. Fleischer is certified to participate in the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program. If you have been diagnosed in the past or are diagnosed during your appointment with a state approved "serious medical condition," Dr. Fleischer can approve your Medical Marijuana ID Card.
Approved serious medical conditions in Pennsylvania include but are not limited to:
- Anxiety disorders
- Cancer or Terminal Illness
- Epilepsy or intractable seizures
- Huntington's disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) or Crohn's Disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative diseases including ALS
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Tourette syndrome
Approved medical conditions are subject to change. For the complete & up to date list of Approved Serious Medical Conditions in Pennsylvania, please see the PA Gov website here.