Grieving for a period of time in response to an event is part of life. Though that event may change our lives, we can usually forward without medical help. And yet for some people their grief does not lessen over time, but rather becomes chronically debilitating. Symptoms may include:
- Feeling extreme sorrow at the thought of your loved one
- Feeling preoccupied by the death and reminders of your departed loved one
- Struggling to accept the death
- Feeling irritate or agitated
- Struggling to trust others
- Feeling unable to enjoy life
If you or your loved one have experienced any of these symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our knowledgeable clinicians are here to help personalize a treatment plan for you.
To schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact our office by phone at:
Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
If you are unable to get through, please leave a message detailing your name, phone number, and reason for your call.
Someone from our office will return your call as soon as possible.