COVID-19 Office Policy
We have temporarily moved to Telehealth visits for the safety of our patients and staff. If you have an appointment scheduled, you will be contacted a few days ahead of time to set up your Telehealth appointment with Doxy.me. You can see the Doxy.me Check-in Flyer here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact as at (215) 793-4546.
Mental Health & COVID-19
The Covid Pandemic has many of us worrying about our health and the health of our loved ones, in addition to new financial, relational, and emotional stresses. While increased worrying and sadness is a normal reaction to the changing environment around us, it could cause or worsen existing Depression or Anxiety.
Symptoms to look out for include:
- You no longer enjoy the activities you used to enjoy
- You have no energy or don't feel like doing anything
- You feel guilty or are beating yourself about what you "should have done"
- You feel powerless to help a loved one in a Nursing Home or Facility
- You are overwhelmed by the statistics on News
- You are an essential worker struggling to cope with new work demands and danger
- Your appetite has changed
- You feel jittery or have "butterflies" in your stomach
- You cannot shut your mind off or stop worrying
If you or a loved one feel they might be experiencing some of the symptoms listed above, please give us a call at (215) 793-4546 to set up a Telehealth appointment. Our team is ready to help.